Bear with me, when I make no sense,
Bear with me, when it takes me too much to make up my mind,
Bear with me, when it seems I like you not for not knowing how to say I love you,
Bear with me, when starting a new journey means making you wait.
Just bear with me.
I have been nominated for the The Liebster Blog Award by Cee Neuner. Which by the way makes me very happy 🙂
I started my blog as a way to share my hobby, photography. Later I was able to see others bloggers sharing their work too, from which I have learned more and more each day.
The Liebster Blog Award
Liebster is a German word that means beloved or favorite.
This is what is needed to accept the award:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Give your top 5 picks for the award
- Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
I know there are so many bloggers out there and choosing is so hard! but what I know is that this is a way to create networking that will soon reach every single one of us.
I enjoy browsing through many many blogs…
So, my five nominee’s for The Liebser Blog Award are:
1. Life in Kawagoe
2. Children’s Books and More
3. Ruth E Hendricks Photography
5. Fenland Photos
Keep in mind, one’s start can be followed by thousands of steps beside you!!