I got tagged by Cassie. Thank you for your questions, they give me a chance to think about things I normally wouldn’t express.
‘Tag – you’re it!’ – The rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog. Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post,
- And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
Now, time to answer Cassie’s questions
1. Without three things you would be lost?
Access to the internet.(who wouldn’t), A good book, a desire.
2. If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be?
For what I write.
3. If you only could listen to one song over and over again for the next month, what song would that be?
or click the video!
I have had this song close to me almost all my life. (the song is older! ) 🙂
4. Why started you blogging in the first place?
I have an urge for expression. Time is a tyrant and with all the things that I want to do, I think that blogging can put together many of them, though not all. I like experimenting new things. Secondly, I have this belief, that someday, I could be a good writer and this is a way to start.
5.If you could have your own tv channel, what would it be about?
Definitely it would be about exploring the unknown: the physical, spiritual, outer space, universal laws… new discoveries.
6. What is your favorite season? And why?
I love autumn. I like how nature’s colors change, how the trees start loosing their leaves, how it gets windy and temperature starts getting lower but warm. I see autumn as a transition, a chance to get ready for the next season, for what is coming. I see autumn as an excuse for persons to let go of things they no longer like, in order to look for a new foliage.
7. Do you like flowers better or trees?
This is a tough one. Since I am an outdoors person, I like both. Tall trees with deep roots into the ground and smaller trees too, because they are flexible… and extended flower fields in the mountains. My favorite flower is the tulip.
8. If you could own a famous painting (or any other art object), which one would that be?
I would like to own many antique books. The kind that have passed through many hands and minds. The ones that, no matter how many pages they have, they would teach you a life’s lesson.
9. There is only one person like yourself. Name something about you that makes you unique!
I see myself as a person with many talents.
10. Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?)
I like to get informed about things, persons, places. When the time comes to use that info. let’s say when visiting a city I just need to know how to move around, the rest will be just as random as it can be. I like surprising myself, all of the suden.
11. Would you rather be a movie actor or a (rock)star on the stage?
I would rather be an actor. I would like to perform many characters, many skills, being on a set or a scenario..
Here is my set of questions. You may or may not participate. If you decide you don’t want to, its ok, but think about it to yourself, it is a worthwhile exercise!
My nominees and the Questions for all of them:
| 1. Sunshine !
|| 1.Do you have an unfulfilled wish, what is it, and do you plan to reach for it?
| 2. Jude !
|| 2. If you were to fall 7 times and get up 8, how many more times would you get up?
| 3. Danbohmer !
|| 3. What is your favorite cartoon character?
| 4. Stephen !
|| 4. Just one word to express what you hope for?
| 5. Paula !
|| 5. Is there something you would do again to get it right this time?
| 6. Laviebohemeart !
|| 6.What is your favorite memory?
| 7. Jenkakio !
|| 7. Is there something you miss that you would like to have back?
| 8. A.M !
|| 8. What makes you HAPPY?
| 9. Woven Decor !
|| 9. Are you a perfectionist? What for?
| 10. Inga !
|| 10. Unforgettable year?
| 11. H2O by Joanna !
|| 11. Do you use a blogging name or your real name?
“…Of all the wonders I was once allowed
I think that I would always choose a cloud
Always brings my feelings right out loud
Whether I’m ashamed or proud…” – David Gates, Clouds.